Individual Health Plan Options
Madigan Insurance Group will help you select the best cost effective individual health plan for your current insurance needs.
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) – also known as the Affordable Care Act (ACA) – is the landmark health reform legislation signed into law by President Barack Obama in 2010. It is also known as Obamacare.
Madigan Insurance Group will assist you in enrolling in the “right” individual health plan for you, on or off the Marketplace. We will help you determine if you are eligible for a tax credit subsidy and if you are, we will help you navigate the Healthcare Marketplace application.
Enrolling Yourself Online?
Madigan Insurance can still be your Agent if you sign up online.
- Visit www.healthcare.gov
- When asked is someone helping you?
- Select Agent Broker
- Add Vicki L. Madigan’s info to the form.
FFM ID: VICKI_MADIGAN
Short Term/Temporary Health Insurance
PIVOT HEALTH Companion Life
Short Term medical may be an option for those who are:
- Individuals and families who missed the open enrollment period
- Unemployed temporarily
- Looking for COBRA alternative
- Adult children losing coverage from parent’s plan
- Recent graduates who do not have coverage under parent’s plan
- Employees without group insurance coverage
- Waiting for employer benefits to start
- Uninsured due to life circumstances
- Not eligible to apply for coverage on the marketplace during Special Enrollment
Download the Pivot Health Companion Life Short Term Medical Plan for details.
Ready to enroll? Enroll now!
Choosing an individual health insurance plan can be complicated.
Madigan Insurance Group can help you.
Call (847) 457-1802